- Hats are a pain to travel with, but they’re necessary for any warm weather destination. This one is from a little shop I love in Old San Juan and is handmade; it’s perfect for keeping cool in the summer months and makes every outfit look polished.
- You can’t go wrong with a classic stripe. This St. James for J.Crew t-shirt is timeless and feels appropriate for a European summer escape.
- My vintage Levi’s denim shorts are a staple in my travel wardrobe. They’re super soft and fit just right.
- For daytime, I like dainty, gold jewelry, but it’s fun to throw on a little sparkle in the evening.
- This Malin & Goetz scent is TSA-friendly and smells incredible. It’s musky but still light and refreshing.
- My trusty leather travel wallet helps me stay organized on the road with compartments for my passport, train tickets and money.
- This COS bandeau bikini is a new favorite; I tend to shy away from anything patterned or bright, but I like that this swimsuit has a bit of texture to keep things interesting.
- These vintage Ray-Bans are the traditional Way-Farer shape, but the metallic trim is an unexpected twist. They felt right for a road trip through Italy in a rented Fiat.
Dulci traveled with The Carry-On in Black.