- Check the forecast. I waited until about 48 hours before my flight to start packing so I knew the most accurate weather info.
- Choose pieces that can be layered depending on the weather and mixed and matched to make different outfits.
- For this trip I went with a versatile neutral color palette, a couple pairs of linen pants, black skinnies, flowy tops, easy dresses, a couple of light weight outer layers and a scarf for breezy nights.
- Roll items to prevent wrinkles and save space.
- I usually try to stick to 3 pairs of shoes max. For this trip I brought a pair of sneakers for travel and cooler days, a pair of sandals for long walking days and a pair of clogs for evenings out.
- You only need two bags. One large tote for travel days to keep essentials handy and one small convertible cross-body for hands free exploring.
Lee traveled with The Carry-On in Black.