In Kelly’s Carry-On:
- Binchotan toothbrush, facial puff, and eye mask. I’m a huge fan of these Japanese charcoal products for staying fresh and rested on the road.
Living Proof dry shampoo is a must! It keeps my hair looking clean after flights and long days on set. Loving the travel size.
The Madewell courier shirt is my favorite button down for travel. It’s loose, but chicly styled.
Shwood Sunglasses are made of slate and wood; polarized and so light.
My Everlane dopp kit is the perfect size for my essentials and super durable with the reverse denim.
Brendan got this Canon film camera for me for my birthday and I never leave home without it. I love being able to capture experiences in film and have the physical print in hand.
Club Monaco makes the best sweaters and I usually bring two with me on any trip. My body temp runs cold, so they are perfect!
In Brendan’s Carry-On:
- I always bring a button-down shirt from our friends’ shop in our town called Huxter. There is an antique map on the pocket where we can point out our house.
- My Sony RX100 camera is always on hand for capturing memories.
- The United by Blue quilted jacket is a layer that’s always on hand. It’s always colder near the water.
- I like having a book with me when traveling and am a fan of sci-fi. Right now I’m reading Ready Player One.
- United By Blue chambray shorts are light and a must for New England days that are hot during the day.