- Cutoffs are my summer uniform. You can’t go wrong with a good pair of cutoffs and a tee.
- Simple jewelry make up my three go-to pieces. Just enough to add a little accessory to any outfit, but not enough that it’s annoying to travel with.
- I’m super sensitive to the sun, so I can’t go without a hat or sunscreen.
- I always bring my laptop. Sometimes work just has to come along.
- I’ve become obsessed with reading over the past year and my Kindle is a game changer!
- Let’s be honest, my iPhone goes everywhere with me.
- Flying with a toddler, you’ve got to come prepared to keep their attention. It’s all about survival when flying with a child and headphones are where it’s at!
Eva traveled with the Carry-On in Navy