- Vintage denim shorts are a must have that I can’t live without in summer. They just work with everything!
- Converse All Stars are my favorite shoe ever. I think I got my first pair when I was in high school and they’ve been part of my shoe collection ever since. I need a fresh pair every year or so because I wear them so much.
- When I first saw my orange Stella McCartney sunglasses in New York I thought they might not be for me because they’re so chunky. Ever since I decided to get them though, we’ve never parted ways. I love how the color spices up a simple outfit.
- I’ve been gravitating towards one pieces more and more since last year. I love how flattering they can be, and conveniently cover certain areas after a big lunch 😉 This one is from Eres.
- I bring my Polaroid camera everywhere. I love capturing special moments and have a box full of the most beautiful memories that I put up on my wall at home or in my office.
- People that know me well know that I always bring big headphones everywhere! I love listening to music wherever I go, so this one is a must, whether it’s in my suitcase or handbag.
Rebecca packed The Carry-On in Navy.